Festival Registration & Payment
Large Group Festival Registration Instructions:
Fill out the online form for your specific festival:
- HS & MS Jazz Band Festival - February 13, 2018 at Black Hills HS
- HS Orchestra Festival - March 7, 2018 at Capital HS
- MS Orchestra Festival - March 9, 2018 at North Thurston HS
- HS Choral Festival - March 15 & 16, 2018 at South Puget Sound Community College
- HS Band Festival - March 21 & 22, 2018 at North Thurston HS
- MS Band Festival - April 19 & 20, 2018 at South Puget Sound Community College
- MS Choral Festival - April 26 & 27, 2018 at Mt. View Nazarene Church
Large Group Festival Payment Instructions:
At regular intervals, Treasurer Darren Johnson will email you an electronic invoice. If you need a quicker response or specific invoice customizaton, let him know about your registration via email at: email@example.com or leave a voice message at 360-412-4800 x41988
If you need a old-fashioned paper invoice, you print out this invoice form:Large Group Festival Invoice Form and turn into your secretary or business office.
Please note that all 2018 large group festivals are now $185 as voted on at our May 2017 meeting.
Solo & Ensemble Festival Instructions:
All registration is through WMEA only. Click on this link: WMEA Contest Link for Chinook Region and go to the appropriate festival on the WMEA website. The WMEA website will auto generate an invoice (follow instructions on invoice):
Thanks for participating!