Festival Registration & Payment
Large Group Festival Registration Instructions:
Fill out the online form for your specific festival:
- HS & MS Jazz Band Festival - February 12, 2019 at Black Hills HS
- HS Orchestra Festival - March 6, 2019 at Capital HS
- MS Orchestra Festival - March 8, 2019 at North Thurston HS
- HS Choral Festival - March 14 & 15, 2019 at South Puget Sound Community College
- HS Band Festival - March 20 & 21, 2019 at North Thurston HS
- MS Band Festival - April 18 & 19, 2019 at South Puget Sound Community College
- MS Choral Festival - April 24 & 25, 2019 at Black Hills HS
Large Group Festival Payment Instructions:
After registering above, please email CMEA Treasurer Darren Johnson how many groups are you bringing to each festival. He will email you an electronic invoice that you can pay with credit card online. His email is: email@example.com. You can also leave a voice message at 360-412-4800 x41988
If you need a old-fashioned paper invoice, you can print out this invoice form:Large Group Festival Invoice Form and turn into your secretary or business office.
Please note that all 2019 large group festivals are $185 as voted on at our May 2017 meeting.
Solo & Ensemble Festival Instructions:
All registration is through WMEA website only through the Opus Event system. Please look for information from your specific contest host. This Opus Event website will auto generate an invoice (follow instructions on invoice):
Thanks for participating!