Festival Registration & Payment
Large Group Festival Registration Instructions:
Fill out the online form for your specific festival:
- HS & MS Jazz Band Festival - February 11, 2020 at Black Hills HS
- HS Orchestra Festival - March 4, 2020 at Capital HS
- MS Orchestra Festival - March 6, 2020 at North Thurston HS
- HS Band Festival - March 18 & 19, 2020 at North Thurston HS
- HS Choral Festival - March 19 & 20, 2020 at South Puget Sound Community College
- MS Band Festival - April 16 & 17, 2020 at South Puget Sound Community College
- MS Choral Festival - April 29 & 30, 2020 at Mt. View Church
Solo & Ensemble Festival Instructions:
All registration is through WMEA website only through the Opus Event system. Please look for information from your specific contest host. This information is usually sent out in the fall via email once the link is created and online. The WMEA Opus Event website will auto generate an invoice. After registering, please contact the CMEA treasurer for payment.
After registering for your event, please email CMEA Treasurer Darren Johnson the total amount you need to pay for each festival (he can help with any questions). He will reply with an electronic invoice link that you can pay with credit card online or instructions for traditional check-type payments. His email is: email@example.com. You can also leave a voice message at 360-412-4800 x41988. If he doesn't hear from you, he will usually send out an email just after the registration deadline for the event. Please pay these promptly so each event can run smoothly.
Please note that all large group festivals are $185 as voted on at our May 2017 meeting.
Thanks for participating!